Blog: Wiki So Far

     To contribute to our class wiki I did a research on topics I was interested in. Then I checked if our wiki had it already or not. After reading through different sources, I took the most important information about products and wrote a short summary. Then I edited out wiki and added pictures, text and footnotes in the topics about my products.
     For example, I created a short passage about Hourglass Cosmetics in Fashion Page. I added a logo of the firm and sited the source of information. I wrote about how Hourglass uses social media to target the sales. Also, I created few sentences about functions of Iphone X in the Photography Page. Also, I added the meaning of the word "title" in the New Media in Real Estate Page. I did a research on UberEats to update the statistic information of 2019 year in the New Media in Food, Beverage & Hospitality Industry Page. I added valuable people who have a great influence in the new media in Entrepreneurship Page. Also, I saw the astrology topic and decided to find the phone application about it. So it is called TimePassages. I added the picture of it and quick summary about this app and the source of information in the Astrology Page. I will work towards contributing more information to our wiki page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog: Privacy

Blog: Next New

Blog: Advice