Creativity and New Media

Build the city of your dreams.

Cities: Skylines is the most realistic and detailed city builder ever created. Build a bustling metropolis and lead your city in whatever way you see fit. Using your imagination you can create the city of your dream.

Build the city of your dreams, and keep it afloat by taxing your people. Balance essential requirements such as economy and healthcare. Create busy city districts and quite suburbs. You decide the laws of your city. Want to ban pets? Sure. Want to decide how the education system works? By all means, go ahead. You decide whether or not you want a giant industrial city, or a quaint seaside town. you decide how you want your people to live. 


I tried to build several cities and only on my fourth attempt I created the city of my dream. There are modern districts as well as farms. It doesn't have traffic problems, everyone is happy: from children to adults and I accumulated enough money. Please see attached pictures of my city.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog: Privacy

Blog: Next New

Blog: Advice